FWS Job Opportunities
This website is designed to show the various jobs available for students who are awarded Federal Work-Study (FWS) for the 2018-2019 academic year.
To discover more about the positions in the job listing, please click on the link to view the position description.
- Once you find a position(s) for which you are interested in applying, proceed with emailing the FWS supervisor listed for the position.
- In your email to the FWS supervisor, detail your interest and any experience you may have related to position. Include the days and hours you are available to work. You should also attach a copy of your Financial Aid Award Notice showing your FWS award, as well as your resume, if possible.
- If interested, the FWS supervisor will contact you to set up an interview.
- FWS positions fill quickly so position listings can change daily. We suggest that you periodically check the listings as they will change.
- A Personnel Services Form (PSF) is required to begin earning your FWS award. The PSF is an internal hiring form that is completed by the FWS supervisor, the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid (OSFA), and the Office of Human Resources (OHR).
- Once you have been hired, the FWS supervisor will need to initiate the PSF process with the appropriate person in their department. *Please note: the PSF is required to be completed every academic year, regardless if you are new or returning FWS student.
- Both you and the FWS supervisor should ensure that the PSF requirement is satisfied before you can begin working. You may not begin working your FWS position until the PSF and all required OHR documentation are satisfied.
If you would like assistance with finding a position, please contact our FWS Coordinator, Brandon Bray. He may also reached at 404.894.1962.