International students are not eligible for federal or state financial aid programs. Institutional scholarships administered by our office are not awarded to international students. International graduate students should contact the Graduate Coordinator for their academic department to inquire about funding.

A variety of privately funded loan programs are available to international students. Most require a cosigner who is a creditworthy individual who is a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident and has a permanent U.S. address. Our office coordinates these loan programs.

This website last reviewed/updated on 2/14/13